*Lecture presentations are subject to change.
*Schedule details coming soon. Subject to change.
Only AAPA Fellow members, who have passed the certification exam, are eligible to earn credit toward their certification maintenance via the quizzes below.
Available: September 23, 2020
Expires: October 7, 2020
- Abdelraof Al Agha (Student Delegate, University of Toledo): Case Presentation and Review of Solitary Fibrous Tumor
- Tapia Foute Nelong (AAPA Student Member, University of Calgary): Alveolar Echinococcosis Presenting as Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Rare Case Report
- Jennifer Graham (Student Delegate, Quinnipiac University): Rare Twin Pregnancy with Hydatidiform Mole and Normal Co-Existing Fetus
- Nicole Herbers (Student Delegate, University of Western Ontario): Renal Cell Carcinoma in an Allograft Kidney
- Samantha Holcomb (Student Delegate, Duke University): Head, Shoulders, Ankle, and Toes: De Novo Rearrangement of LMO1 Gene in Osteosarcoma with Correction by Rotationplasty
- Jessie O'Donnell (Student Delegate, University of Maryland): A Unique Case of Synchronous Rhabdoid Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor, Papillary Urothelial Carcinoma, and Invasive Colon Adenocarcinoma
*Free GoToStage registration required.
On-demand streaming video is priced as a set of 8 videos at the low rate of $99 for members, $129 for non-members.
Pre-register today! Recordings and quizzes will be available in mid-October.
The AAPA is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS PACETM Program. To be eligible to receive continuing education credit, you must have passed the ASCP BOC exam prior to viewing the lectures/posters AND you must have completed and passed each corresponding CE quiz.
Remember, a perk of being an AAPA member is automated ASCP credit transfer. Members who have provided their 8-digit ASCP Customer ID – and, as a new requirement, your first and last names must be an exact match to your ASCP profile – will have their AAPA PACE credits earned throughout the year seamlessly transferred to their ASCP transcript each week.
The views and opinions expressed by speakers are their own and do not necessarily represent those of the AAPA. The AAPA disclaims any responsibility for the use and application of information presented in these presentations.