Highlights in this issue include:
> Four CE quizzes
, two newly added to the CE Store
> Six articles:
- Peer-Reviewed Case Report: Pathological Processing of Wilms Tumor: A Primer
- Peer-Reviewed Case Report: Tissue Procurement During Autopsies to Aid in Advancement of Molecular Testing and Personalized Medicine
- Peer-Reviewed Case Report: Primary Cardiac Angiosarcoma
- Peer-Reviewed Case Report: Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma with Rare Ovarian Metastasis in an Adolescent Female: A Case Report with Literature Review
- Article: Adult Granulosa Cell Tumor of the Ovary
- Article: Is a Photo in Anatomic Pathology Worth a Thousand Words?
> NEW FEATURE: From the Podium
> Fall Conference Recap
> Product Review
> Member Spotlight: Becky Prince
> BOT & Executive Director Reports
> Gross Photo Unknown
> Book Review of Too Much of a Good Thing
2017 Issue 1 of THE CUTTING EDGE Now Available
We’re excited to have the journal back on track and announce for you the release of the latest issue of THE CUTTING EDGE!
This issue has been expanded to 36-pages to accommodate the great content you’ve been submitting while we’ve been on hiatus. Additional issues released throughout the year will also be expanded.
Access the online, interactive version of this issue now by clicking on the journal cover image found here, by visiting the Publications page found under the Member Resources area of www.pathassist.org, or by going to our website’s CE Store where you have direct access to CE available to you as a member of the AAPA.
If you have opted to receive the journal via postal mail, a copy of your journal is on its way to your mailbox. You can change your preferred delivery method by accessing your member profile.
Be sure to check out this latest issue, learn from your peers, and take advantage of the free CE available to you as part of your membership!
Dennis Strenk, PA(ASCP)
Editor in Chief of THE CUTTING EDGE
Looking for more CE?
Visit the CE Store now!