Highlights in this issue include:
> Four CE quizzes
, two newly added to the CE Store
> Six articles:
- Peer-Reviewed Manuscript: Whole-Specimen Freezing Technique Applied to Rare Maxillary Ghost Cell Odontogenic Carcinoma: An Illustrative Case with Literature Review
- Peer-Reviewed Manuscript: Extramedullary Plasma Cell Myeloma Involving the Ileum
- Peer-Reviewed Manuscript: Of Primary Concern: A Case of Metastatic Mucinous Cancer with Multiple Primary Suspects
- Peer-Reviewed Manuscript: Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma: A Rare and Painful Breast Tumor
- Article: Think Outside the Bench
- Case Report: Cardiac Synovial Sarcoma
> 40 Under Forty Honorees
> From the Podium
> Tips & Tricks
> Member Spotlight: Jennifer Patel
> BOT Report
> Gross Photo Unknown
> Book Review of The Arm: Inside the Billion-Dollar Mystery of the Most Valuable Commodity in Sports
2017 Pre-conference Issue 2 of THE CUTTING EDGE Now Available
We’re excited to release to you the latest issue of THE CUTTING EDGE!
This issue has been expanded to 32-pages and includes six articles, as well as pre-conference information.
Access the online, interactive version of this issue now by clicking on the journal cover image found here, by visiting the Publications page found under the Member Resources area of www.pathassist.org, or by going to our website’s CE Store where you have direct access to CE available to you as a member of the AAPA.
If you have opted to receive the journal via postal mail, a copy of your journal is on its way to your mailbox. You can change your preferred delivery method by accessing your member profile.
Be sure to check out this latest issue, learn from your peers, and take advantage of the free CE available to you as part of your membership!
Dennis Strenk, PA(ASCP)
Editor in Chief of THE CUTTING EDGE
Looking for more CE?
Visit the CE Store now!