Future Spring Meeting Attendees!
Do you have a topic you are passionate about? Are you planning to attend the 2020 Spring Meeting?
Share your knowledge and expertise with other PAs by presenting a one-hour lecture at the Spring Meeting! We are looking for PAs to speak at the Spring Meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina, March 16-18, 2020. Over the past few years, PAs have presented lectures on topics such as pediatric brain tumors, pancreas, kidney, malignancy and metastasis, and workplace communication. In addition to an honorarium for presenting, you can earn up to 3 CMP points for the research and preparation for the presentation.
Who should present a lecture at the Spring Meeting?
- PAs whose employers require them to present at a meeting to get approval/ reimbursement
- PAs who have contributed to The AAPA Macroscopic Examination Guidelines: Utilization of the CAP Cancer Protocols at the Surgical Gross Bench
- PAs who have presented a poster at the Fall Conference
- PAs who have had a peer-reviewed article published in The Cutting Edge or another publication
- PAs who volunteered to work on the AAPA Grossing Guidelines
- PAs who have knowledge or expertise they would like to share with their peers!
If you are interested in speaking at the Spring Meeting, submit the volunteer form at https://www.pathassist.org/Volunteer.
Thank you for your consideration!
Becky Stankowski, PA(ASCP)CM
Spring Meeting Chair