Have you heard the exciting news?! Effective January 1, 2020, ALL AAPA student members are automatically given access to the AAPA Certification Exam Study Course once they join.*
If you haven’t had the opportunity to join just yet, this is your reason to send in your application! With the study course seen as a valuable tool in preparing for the certification exam, we felt it was important for all AAPA student members to have access, specifically continuous online access until you take and pass the exam, as part of your membership.
Study Course Contents:
- Reference list
- Practice questions organized by content area
- Website list for gross photo identification and practice
- Common definition list referenced in Robbins Basic Pathology, 8th and 9th editions
- Self-Quiz cards
- Pathologists’ Assistant Examination Content Guideline (published by the ASCP-BOC)
- Study guide published by the AAPA. Based on Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th and 9th editions
- Brief anatomy review
- Access to new and improved content as it gets released routinely throughout the year
We’re always on the lookout for feedback from our members! Once you’ve had an opportunity to join and work with the study course, please let us know if you have a testimonial to share.
We look forward to you becoming a part of our PA community!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-532-AAPA if you have any questions.
Warm wishes in the coming year,
Michelle Sok, CAE
AAPA Executive Director
*ALL students who join the AAPA during the 2020 calendar year will be granted access to the study course; only students who join in their first year will be given free access thereafter.