Now Accepting AAPA
Board of Trustees Nominations
Timeline – Three (3) Elected Seats 2021-2023
- Nominations accepted through March 31
- Election will be held in September
- Winners will be announced in October
- Elected individuals will participate in a board orientation and will sign a Code of Conduct/ Commitment to Serve
- Elected individuals officially join the board in January 2021
AAPA BOT Nomination Form
Seeking Nominees for
Board of Trustees Seats
The AAPA is looking for Fellow members like you who are interested in leading the profession by serving on the AAPA Board of Trustees (BOT). The BOT is the governing body of the AAPA and is responsible for the policies, strategic planning, and overall well-being of the organization.
Individuals may nominate themselves or be nominated by a Fellow member in good standing. BOT terms run on a staggered three-year schedule. Seats currently held by Lindsay McCarley, Beth Obertino-Norwood, and Dennis Strenk are up for election.
Characteristics, Attributes, and Requirements of an ideal Board Member
Leadership requires knowledge, talent, skill, and the ability to make a difference. The nominee must be a Fellow member in good standing for a minimum of three (3) years prior to being nominated and have at least two (2) years of committee experience. Other attributes to consider are education, background, and areas of expertise. First-time board members will be assigned a mentor.
Serving on the Board of Trustees requires a three (3) year commitment of service, and a demonstrated commitment to the AAPA, its mission, and goals. The BOT meets in person twice a year and monthly by teleconference.
How to Apply
- Click here if you are nominating yourself.
- To nominate a Fellow member or for more information, contact Chevanne Scordinsky, Administration Committee Chair.
Please consider nominating yourself or another deserving member!
Administration Committee Chair