Highlights in this issue include:
> Four CE quizzes
, two newly added to the CE Store
> Six articles:
- Peer-Reviewed Manuscript: An Examination of Meningioma
- Peer-Reviewed Manuscript: A General Overview of Tissue Submission Guidelines for Zika Virus Testing
- Peer-Reviewed Manuscript: Giant Lipoleiomyoma of the Posterior Uterus
- Peer-Reviewed Manuscript: Plasmacytoid Variant Urothelial Carcinoma: Diagnostic and Grossing Challenges
- Case Report: Unicornuate Uterus; An Unusual Variant of Mullerian Duct Anomalies
- Case Report: Not an Average Bump on the Head
> New CMP Requirements
> BOT Chair's Report
> New & Outgoing Board of Trustees Members
> Member Spotlight: Travis Rinehart
> Book Review of Heroines of Mercy Street: The Real Nurses of the Civil War
> Gross Photo Unknown
> Tips & Tricks
Issue 3 of THE CUTTING EDGE is Now Available!
We’re excited to release to you the latest issue of THE CUTTING EDGE!
This issue features six articles, including three written by travel grant winners and one from a 2016 student scholarship winner.
Access the online, interactive version of this issue now by clicking on the journal cover image found here, by visiting the Publications page found under the Member Resources area of www.pathassist.org, or by going to our website’s CE Store where you have direct access to CE available to you as a member of the AAPA.
If you have opted to receive the journal via postal mail, a copy of your journal is on its way to your mailbox. You can change your preferred delivery method by accessing your member profile.
Be sure to check out this latest issue, learn from your peers, and take advantage of the free CE available to you as part of your membership!
Dennis Strenk, PA(ASCP)CM
Editor in Chief of THE CUTTING EDGE
Looking for more CE?
Visit the CE Store now!